Benefits of Using Pink Clay Mask; Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid
Organics Clinic London’s Pink Clay Mask and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid are the new staples for every skincare enthusiast.
Product Description of Pink Clay Mask:
The Natural Kaolin Pink Clay Mask gets made from high-quality rose extract. The mask helps you achieve deeply hydrated, soft, and smooth skin by effectively exfoliating your skin’s top layer. Get tighter pores and bright skin with regular usage. The box includes a free Organics Clinic Brush.
Product Description of Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid:
The powerful Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid gets made from high-quality ingredients such as Organic Simmondsia Chinensis, Aloe, and other Herbal Infusions. The powerful antioxidant serum gives you protection from harmful UV rays and a smooth and bright skin tone. Our unique formula absorbs super-fast in your skin and penetrates deep in your skin. The Vitamin C Serum moisturizes your skin due to Hyaluronic Acid, which gets botanically driven while naturally lifting and firming skin, making it the ultimate anti-ageing serum.
How to Incorporate the Mask and Serum in Your Daily Life?
- Before applying the mask, make sure to cleanse your face and take off all makeup if you are wearing any.
- Apply a thin layer of the Pink Clay Mask all over your face while avoiding the lip and eye areas.
- Keep the mask on for 15-20 minutes, let it dry before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Finish it off by applying 3-5 drops of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Gently pat and massage the serum. Use it at night for maximum results.
- Recommended usage is 1-2 times a week.
Benefits of Pink Clay Mask:
- Pink Clay is a combination of Red and White, making it perfect for all skin types.
- The mask is rich in minerals, including Silica, which helps restore skin’s moisture, clean impurities, and exfoliates.
- Skin concerns such as acne cause irritation and inflammation. With our Natural Kaolin Pink Clay Mask’s regular use, one will observe fewer pimples and acne inflammation.
- It soothes and balances the pH levels of the skin and promotes healthy cell renewal.
- Pink Clay further helps to minimize blackheads, hormonal breakouts, and congestion due to its purifying properties.
Benefits of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid:
- Although Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid usually get used separately, together, they make a great serum.
- Both ingredients provide immediate and lasting results when used together and fight against aging.
- The serum’s most noticeable advantage is that it is suitable for all skin types, from sensitive to dry.
- It includes alpha-hydroxy acids, retinol, and SPF. Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate in Vitamin C serums hydrates your skin and also helps to retain moisture.
- If you have acne scars and redness, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid help minimize redness, thus creating a more even complexion.
- Dermatologists recommend this serum to those as well who have dark circle problems.
- Collagen levels deplete over time, and lower levels cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Both these serums together boost the levels of collagen and reduce aging signs with regular use.
When it comes to achieving results, consistency is the key. The same goes for skincare products. With regular usage of both the Pink Clay Mask and Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid, one will notice fewer skin issues and aging signs.